Symptoms Of Illness Due To Breast Implants
BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS (BII)
Breast Implant Illness (BII) has become a global epidemic although most women who are ill are told it is any number of other diseases and often that it is “all in your head”.
From Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue syndrome to heart palpitations, lyme, MS and numerous other diagnosis – women believe they are sick for no discernible reason.
Their doctors are often unaware of this devastating and deadly disease because it has been denied and covered up by device manufacturers, plastic surgeons and the FDA.
Knowledge is power. If you have breast implants – saline or silicone – we’d like to offer some resources to assist you in making an informed decision about your health.
SYMPTOMS OF BII
SYMPTOMS OF BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS
1. Ear ringing
2. Sudden food intolerance and allergies
4. Slow muscle recovery after activity
5. Heart palpitations, changes in normal heart rate or heart pain
6. Sore and aching joins or shoulders, hips, back-bone, hands and feet
7. Swollen and tender lymph nodes in breast area, under the arm, throat, neck or grouin
8. Bouts of dehydration for no reason
9. Frequent urination
10. Numbness/tingling sensations in upper and lower limbs
11. Cold and discolored limbs, hands or feet
12. General chest discomfort, shortness of breath, pain and/or burning sensation around implant or underarm
13. Liver and kidney dysfunction
14. Cramping (muscles)
15. Toxic shock symptoms
16. Symptoms of or diagnosis of fibromyalgia
17. Symptoms of or diagnosis of Lyme disease
18. Symptoms of or diagnosis of auto-immune diseases such as: Raynaud’s syndrome, hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, lupus, sjorgren’s syndrome, nonspecific connective tissue disease, multiple sclerosis
21. Panic attacks
22. Mood swings
24. Joint Pain
25. Muscle pain
26. Muscle weakness
28. Brain fog
29. Difficulty concentrating
30. Memory loss
33. Temperature/heat intolerance
34. Sensitivity to light
35. Sensitivity to sound
36. Difficulty swallowing
37. Hair loss
38. Dry skin/hair
39. Slow healing
40. Sinus infections
41. Recurrent illness
42. Candida/yeast infections
43. Visual disturbance
44. Choking feeling
45. Ringing in ears
46. Decreased libido
47. Sharp pains in breast
48. Weight gain (unexplained)
49. Weight loss (unexplained)
50. Swollen/tender lymph nodes
51. Chronic fatigue symptoms
53. Heart palpitations
54. Irritable bowel or bladder
55. Shortness of breath
56. Night sweats
This list of symptoms has been compiled by women who have experienced Breast Implant Illness (BII) and is intended to serve only as a guide to assist others who may be wondering if their ill health might be caused by their breast implants. ©2017 The Implant Truth Survivors Committee
Click here to read about the symptoms of biotoxin illness caused by moldy implants.
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT BREAST IMPLANTS
You can read the condensed version of Dr. Susan Kolb’s book on silicone here.
BREAST IMPLANTS:THE TICKING TIME BOMB
You can read the popular article Breast Implants: The Ticking Time Bomb in Millions of Woman’s bodies here for more information about both saline filled and silicone filled implants.
The Junk Science Behind Breast Implants can be read at Healing Breast Implant Illness here.
Please join us on Facebook here if you have additional questions.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact us here.